IT Sales Manager
IT Sales Manager
Are you tired of offering obsolete services and technologies? Do you want to be part of a dynamic environment, where you can work on complex, high value-added projects based on emerging technologies?
If that’s you… then Extra Red is your company!
We are Extra Group’s society specializing in designing and implementing complex, Open Source applications (and more).
Thanks to the partnership with important market players such as Red Hat, IBM, Liferay, InfluxDB and AWS, we are a unique business in Italy. We offer System Integration, Application Maintenance and Consulting services, supporting our customers in modernizing and optimizing their business processes through projects based on middleware, DevOps, Cloud, Big Data Analytics, AI and by developing complex and highly customized portals.
We are in the process of strenghtening our sales department, made of a pre-sales and a sales team working in close synergy; therefore, we’re looking for a Senior Sales Account with the following responsibilities:
- Following the business development through the definition and application of strategies aimed at improving the relationship with existing customers and prospects
- Analyzing the specific customer needs by mapping their requirements with a consulting approach, up until the creation of business cases in accordance to the customer’s business model
- Negotiating for closing new deals and collaborating with the pre-sales and delivery areas for defining the contents of the commercial offers
- Making presentations, live platform demonstrations and PoCs
- Analyzing costs and activation times for the proposed solutions
- Experience in selling IT services and projects in the B2B market (we’ll also consider similar fields)
- Dynamic and proactive approach
- Standing and networking skills up to the CxO level
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Available to travel within Italy and abroad
- The profile is completed by outstanding interpersonal skills, determination, flexibility, reliability and strong focus on reaching business goals
What are we offering?
- A company of 80 people, young, dynamic and ambitious, where sharing, openness and meritocracy come first
- An incentivizing system that will reward you when you reach your own goals and the company’s
We offer a permanent contract, NCBA Metalworking and Mechanical Engineering Industry, Ticket Restaurant, company welfare and benefits, company car and a salary proportioned to experience and qualifications.
Place of work:
Our office is based in Pontedera (PI), but we’ll also consider full-remote candidates.