Java Backend Developer
Java Backend Developer
Would you like to be part of a young and dynamic company, a company investing in their talents and in technological innovation?
If so, Extra Red is the company for you!
We are a Technology Service Provider which, partnering with important players such as Red Hat, IBM, Liferay, InfluxDB e AWS, is specialized in creating customized solutions for major customers in various sectors, offering them qualified expertise on topics such as Middleware, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Application Modernization and Migration, and Big Data Analytics.
We’re looking for a talented JAVA DEVELOPER just like you, someone who can strengthen the delivery team and act as a valuable asset to the company.
You’ll work in the field of back-end development and you’ll be a part of our teams specialized in building software applications supporting the customers’ IT processes. You’ll be involved in designing, maintaining and evolving complex applications, following the entire software lifecycle: from the analysis of technical and functional requisites, to the system deployment and application maintenance.
- Experience in developing Java EE applications and with the main frameworks such as Spring/Springboot
- Experience with IDEs (IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code etc.)
- Knowledge of the processes and experience in using tools supporting versioning and CI/CD (e.g. GIT/SVN, Maven, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of the best practices in designing and developiong software to guarantee performance, reliability and security
- Knowledge of the main application servers (e.g. Tomcat)
- Knowledge of the technologies used for API web development (REST, JSON, OpenAPI etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one data access framework (JPA/Hibernate, Spring Data etc.)
- Knowledge of the SQL language and at least one Database (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql etc.)
- Knowledge of Docker containers and their practical use.
How will you grow?
You’ll have the possibility of working with modern technologies and the most innovative frameworks.
OpenShift, Ansible, Kafka and Apache Camel are just a few of the products we offer, when talking about application modernization, application integration, DevOps and BPM.
You’ll also work with tools such as Maven, Spring Boot, Docker, and with container orchestrators such as Kubernetes and OpenShift.
What are we offering?
Smart Working: we believe in the value of free time, so we want to create a balance between private and professional life. Because of this, we mostly work in hybrid or full remote mode.
Constant learning: we constantly invest in training our teams, defining learning paths and accreditation paths for the most ambitious colleagues.
A great environment and team spirit: we promote cohesion, collaboration and brainstorming, at all levels.